Yeah, when my mom & dad bring me good night milk, it makes me all lazy and sleepy. Then I just wooz around until I fall asleep.
She also mistook “Horrid Henry” for “Horror-ed Henry” and refused to belive me. She said he was Horror-ed because he gets scared by things and insisted “It means the same thing as haunted.”
Nanny asked Phia if she wanted to wake up Uncle Will, and she replied “okay, but I need to make a diagram first”. She’s the little person who climbed the stairs next to the big person with closed eyes. There is also a volcano in the background “for some coolness”.
Haha, I missed this!
We moved Phia’s bed over and we all spent the night in our “new” house last night. Our “new” house is actually Big Nanny’s house. That’s right, we are moving a couple miles down the road into Nanny’s house. It sounds crazy but it will be Big Nanny, Big Uncle, mammamanna, Phia, and I for now and Gramma CJ (gramacj) is moving in this September. It’s a big house! With a real pool! And there are a lot of reasons but basically Big Nanny can’t afford to keep it by herself after her divorce. So we have been moving our stuff over slowly and we’re going to rent our house to some friends. It is going to be different to go from living on our own to being part of a multi-family household (with my MIL and my Mom!) but it will be an adventure! I just hope we don’t drown each other. LOL!
Pin the tale on the donkey
- Phia: Your turn daddy!
- Daddy: Okay, spin me.
- Phia: 1, 2, 3 go! But I can't stay to watch cause I gotta go poop.
- Daddy: Okay, lol.
- Phia: *from the bathroom* But wait for me before you take off the blindfold! I wanna see where you put it before you do!
- Daddy: *reluctantly waiting* Hold on did she say she was going to poop? I'm not waiting here that long!
- Phia: Okay, then I'm coming out to watch with my pants and panties down!
Big Uncle’s birthday card!
These carts are Phia’s favorite part about going to Home Depot. It like a mobile jungle gym and she takes full advantage. I got more photos of her playing on it but they are all a blur.
That’s dangerous. Please don’t let her. I see kids all the time get hurt because they play on things they shouldn’t in the store.
Lots of things are dangerous. It’s my job to manage that risk. That’s why we take gymnastics classes.
Phia climbs in bed with me...
- Phia: I want to cuddle. Cuddle meeee!
- Daddy: Okay, I'm cuddling youuuuu...
- Phia: Only one problem...
- Daddy: Uh oh, stinky morning breath?
- Phia: Your breath smells like warm... rotten... broccoli.
Page 1 of 205