Phia challenged me to make her a hammock because “you told me you were a conductor”, because engineer = conductor, right?
Yes, this is happening!
Oh dang it. I lost her.
This is the “Life-a-tron”. It has a lot of life in it including a Princess Celestia unicorn, another unicorn, a duck, and a zombie.
- Daddy: I need to talk to you about something.
- Phia: No, never!
- Daddy: You don't even know what I'm going to tell you.
- Phia: Yes I do. Don't knock on the bathroom door when mommy is in there.
- Daddy: No. I need to tell you something about great grandma Mary.
- Phia: Oh... I know... She's dead?
- Daddy: Yes, Grandma CJ called me and I didn't want to tell you this morning but Grandma Mary passed away last night. But she isn't stuck in bed anymore. She is part of the energy of the universe now.
- Phia: *starting to cry* Is she happy?
- Daddy: Yes she didn't want to be stuck in that bed anymore.
- Phia: But she was my only grandma...
- Daddy: Well, you still have your great grandma Bibi and you still have your grandma CJ and your Nannies.
- Phia: You know people believe that good people don't go to the land of the dead; they go to heaven.
- Daddy: Yes, some people believe that.
I don’t know why but I’m, like, allergic to food without salt; it’s weird.
Thank you all for your condolences. I still haven’t found a way to tell Phia.
My Grandma Mary passed last night. She was quite a character. She taught us how to dance, how to close a sale, and so much more. She could make you furious sometimes but she knew what she wanted and how to get it. My cousin Jenny and I got to spend a lot of time with her and our Grandpa Dale when we were kids. We spent our summers riding their horses before we could even walk and, when we were older, traveling around in a motor home selling Indian Jewelry. I wish it was more but I am so thankful for the time she was able to spend with Sophia. I love you grandma and I will miss you. But I’m glad you aren’t trapped in that bed anymore and I know you’re dancing again.
Phia’s Great Grandma Mary (my grandma) passed away tonight at 92 years old. She was a dancer and a business woman.
Pop Pop and Little Nanny came to town tonight. Phia and Big Nanny had an apple caramel cake all ready for desert. Little Nanny asked how Phia made the cake so good and Phia said, “I put love in it.”
Page 1 of 203