Big night! Phia was so excited to finally get her Bronze Medal in Gymnastics!
I wouldn't go that far... LOL!
- When I got home from work, Phia was soaking in the tub so I went in to enjoy the new TV for a few minutes. I was just stretching a bit and watching Hard Knocks when Phia ran into the living room and jumped on me...
- Phia: I love you! I love you!
- Daddy: Oh, I love you too!
- Phia: You're the best Daddy ever! I missed you so much!
- Daddy: Oh, you're so sweet...have you just been waiting for me to get home all day?
- Phia: Well, not exactly. I've been playing with my Mommy.
Phia dressed as Glenda the Good Witch to watch The Wizard of Oz on our new TV: 65” 4K Curved! Complete with the obligatory how2beadad #bananaforscale!
- Phia: Can I have a banana?
- Mommy: If you eat your spaghetti you can have a banana.
- Phia: Peeled wholly?
- Mommy: Yes, you can have it 'peeled wholly'.
- Phia: That's what I like to hear!
Facepainting, balloon animals, and fun with the kiddos at the roller derby!
Watching our friend “Seedy Elle” at the roller derby!
Swimming with Penny
Page 1 of 211