Phia: Awww, Big Pinky is so small… One side of my body says I should let him go and one side of my body says I should keep him.
Mommy: Oh really? You don’t have to throw him away if you don’t want to.
Phia: I think I’m gonna listen to the first side.
She then tried to cut him with her scissors but couldn’t bring herself to do it and said, “Okay, maybe one more day and tomorrow I’ll pop him.
- morgantriesthisthingcalledlife likes this
- piper53 reblogged this from daughterofthebeard
- 7heboboman reblogged this from daughterofthebeard
- little-alba-sunrise likes this
- whispermewordsoflove likes this
- mom2adelae likes this
- youngparenthood likes this
- daddymcnugget likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- 3sbliss likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- rebirthofnewlife likes this
- olivergeorgeandcompany likes this
- mammamanna likes this
- kittensandjaneausten likes this
- kittyplusthree said: Kids are so sweet and so crazy at the same time.
- kittyplusthree likes this
- bare-memoirs likes this
- daughterofthebeard posted this